Date of Event – 6th September 2016, 9.00am to 3.30pm
Location – Manufacturing Resource Centre, Alcester, Warwickshire
Programme for the Day & Speakers – Full programme to be announced
Reshoring UK has launched a new initiative to unlock opportunities in the multi-billion pound Automotive sector, with the support of our Partners GTMA ; BMTA ; CMF ; PMMDA ; MMMA ; EIA ; AFRC & Gambica
Companies looking for supply chain requirements include organisations such as Jaguar Land Rover and Unipres who will be guest speakers on the day plus many more interesting speakers directly involved within this sector
A clear benefit to the SME is the opportunity to hear the needs of a world class Automotive manufacturer and a Top Tier 1 Company.
Our Reshoring UK network of Associations is Mapping the Engineering Supply Chain and building connected network to work in this sector, so please join us to learn more and gain…
- Direct access to OEM & Tier 1 Automotive Companies
- Potential to share in the multi-billion pound, UK Automotive sector
- Direct communication routes
- Access to clearly defined target challenges and opportunities
- Clear understanding of what it means to be ready and fit for rail.
- A step towards building a bigger and more sustainable Automotive industry
Places will be limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis so please register today! Refreshments, and parking on site
Manufacturing Resource Centre, Adams Way, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 6PU, Tel: 0121 392 8994