The Agricultural Engineers Association
The AEA was established in 1875.
The AEA as a trade association represents manufacturers and importers of agricultural machinery and outdoor power equipment (horticulture, professional and leisure grass care, and forestry). We operate in two divisions – the Farm Equipment Council and the Outdoor Power Equipment Council.
We aim to provide a wide range of services to our members focus on six key areas:
- Market information and statistics
- Exposure to government assistance and funding
- Technical representation and guidance
- Networking and access to industry experts
- Professional training and skill development
- A voice in the politics of Europe
We aim to be the centre of information, trade and support for the agricultural engineering industry and strive to represent Member’s interests to Government, local government, public bodies and professional institutes.