GT Exhausts is the fastest, most reliable and cheapest source of the quality automotive components you need – all manufactured within the UK!
What makes us your ideal manufacturing partner?
• Guaranteed stable and efficient supply from our Northern Ireland manufacturing base and distribution hub in the Midlands, at the heart of the UK’s automotive industry
• Robust protection against chronic global supply-chain disruptions
• Highly competitive pricing due to Northern Ireland’s enterprise-friendly climate, with NI manufacturing costs 30 % lower than the rest of the UK Invest NI reports
• Benefits of domestic manufacturing clear, with shipping-costs rising by up to 700% globally
• Boost your green credentials by cutting out/reducing reliance on international shipping
• Opportunity to show you are a ‘backer of Britain’ and its automotive industry by investing in UK-based manufacturing
• Our record of uninterrupted operations throughout the pandemic: we can be relied on to supply the components you need when others cannot
• To ensure maximum efficiencies, whose benefits are passed on to you in competitive prices and rapid service, we implement LEAN Three Manufacturing practices across all processes
GT Exhausts is a proudly family-owned by sisters and women -operated business. Established in 1976, over the course of nearly 50 years GT has earned an impeccable reputation as a reliable, knowledgeable, competitive provider of both aftermarket and OEM exhaust components to the global automotive industry. We manufacture for all models of car, light commercial vehicle and tractor from all global markets including Europe, Japan, Korea and North America, and have a strong and loyal customer-base including leading global brands such as Terex, Cargotec, Hyster and CombiLift.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Northern Ireland has recently benefited from multi-million-pound investment in cutting-edge equipment and expert staffing, and remained fully operational throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, never pausing production nor making reductions in staff/staff hours. It is a multi-functional facility with the capacity to handle significantly increased demand and the adaptability to pivot towards alternative product as the market demands, both in the long and the short term. Full details and specifications are readily available upon request, and we would like to invite all Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders members to the site for a factory tour, and to conduct a comprehensive BSI supplier audit.